This page lists people who have expressed interest in this blog and its content. These are individuals who took the time to write me an e-mail or leave useful/constructive comment on one of my articles.
- 2013/06/11 – Keith LaMothe – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Keith (of Arcen Games) has adapted my force-based algorithm for use in their game, AI War. You can read more about how it has been applied in this article.
- 2011/05/02 – Ruben Bakker – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Ruben sent me some kind words after adapting my implementation for an academic project in Java.
- 2011/04/27 – Milton Palmer – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Milton pointed out a weakness in my Vector class and provided a solution, as well as indicating that he was looking into further enhancing the algorithm.
- 2011/04/08 – Ben Gill – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Ben successfully ported my implementation to Java.
- 2011/02/18 – Heather Goldman – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Heather contacted me about using my force-directed layout algorithm in a commercial project. I was only too happy to oblige.
- 2010/12/01 – Bill Boland – Preview Handlers Revisited
Bill pointed out some issues involved in hosting preview handlers, particularly Outlook messages. He started a chain of discussion that led to some resolutions in this area. He has employed the technology in his own project(s).
- 2010/11/25 – Wenbin Xu – A ComboBox with a TreeView Drop-Down
Wenbin identified a very real need for a hierarchical drop-down control in his work, and has made use of my implementation.
- 2010/11/25 – Martynas Dauciunas – Reading XML Documentation at Run-Time
Martin posted the question on stackoverflow.com which led to me writing this article in the first place.
- 2010/09/30 – Sam Batterman (Microsoft Life Science Industry) – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Sam does some interesting work in diagramming and BI, and expressed interest in my implementation of a force-directed algorithm.