This page lists people who have expressed interest in this blog and its content. These are individuals who took the time to write me an e-mail or leave useful/constructive comment on one of my articles.
- 2018/01/14 – Jeff Valair – Drop-Down Controls
Jeff (of Blue Sky Booking) has used by GroupedComboBox in a commercial application, and very kindly made a donation to support the ongoing development of my controls.
- 2015/03/27 – Sebastien Bossu – TOM Classes for .NET
Sebastien (of Ogee Group) expressed interest in my .NET wrappers for the Text Object Model (TOM) and encouraged me to extend support to TOM 2. He then used some of the new features introduced in Windows 8 as a basis for translating between different types of markup for mathematical expressions. He also kindly donated for my services.
- 2013/06/11 – Keith LaMothe – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Keith (of Arcen Games) has adapted my force-based algorithm for use in their game, AI War. You can read more about how it has been applied in this article.
- 2011/05/02 – Ruben Bakker – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Ruben sent me some kind words after adapting my implementation for an academic project in Java.
- 2011/04/27 – Milton Palmer – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Milton pointed out a weakness in my Vector class and provided a solution, as well as indicating that he was looking into further enhancing the algorithm.
- 2011/04/08 – Ben Gill – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Ben successfully ported my implementation to Java.
- 2011/02/18 – Heather Goldman – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Heather contacted me about using my force-directed layout algorithm in a commercial project. I was only too happy to oblige.
- 2010/12/01 – Bill Boland – Preview Handlers Revisited
Bill pointed out some issues involved in hosting preview handlers, particularly Outlook messages. He started a chain of discussion that led to some resolutions in this area. He has employed the technology in his own project(s).
- 2010/11/25 – Wenbin Xu – A ComboBox with a TreeView Drop-Down
Wenbin identified a very real need for a hierarchical drop-down control in his work, and has made use of my implementation.
- 2010/11/25 – Martynas Dauciunas – Reading XML Documentation at Run-Time
Martin posted the question on stackoverflow.com which led to me writing this article in the first place.
- 2010/09/30 – Sam Batterman (Microsoft Life Science Industry) – A Force-Directed Diagram Layout Algorithm
Sam does some interesting work in diagramming and BI, and expressed interest in my implementation of a force-directed algorithm.